Thursday, February 10, 2011

Haircut!

I love my hair.  It's wavy and full, fabulous, and totally not under my control. I've been growing it out for seven or eight years now, and I loved the length -- right up until about three weeks ago when I just got so tired of pulling it out of my way.  It was heavy when up and everywhere when down, and I got to be so annoyed with it that I threatened to shave my head (which would have looked REALLY awful).  

Finally, I said to David, "I'm going to cut my hair short." And he said, "Ok."

"Really?  You're ok with that?  I thought you really liked my hair?"

"Yeah, I like your hair.  I'll like it short, too.  In fact, I think it'll be really cute."

Excellent.


Obviously in the "after" picture my hair is straight, which my fabulous stylist did just to help with the cutting.  It remains full and wavy -- I just don't have a photo of it yet. 

EDIT: Here it is curly.

3 comments:

  1. Heard from your parents/mom that you cut your hair and since there was no picture, decided to 'research' it myself.....Eureka I have found it!!!
    Now I would like to see the real you, not the straight of it!!!(hair that is)
    xo
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete